Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Slow Week

The first half of the work week was uneventful. Nothing interesting has happened. For the most part, BART had been on schedule whenever I was on it. I ran into the regulars, including the street musician at the 19th Street station in Oakland, and the fruit vendor standing just outside the Fremont station during the afternoon commute, as well as the homeless transients on board and the hooligans who don't pay the fare and jump the turnstiles at both my stations.

Aside from the NBA finals and reruns of Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, there was nothing else on TV either. The only other program I tune into is the 11pm news on ABC.

To think that there are a thousand and one other things I could be doing -- things that I have pushed aside and promised to do when I get the spare time, like prepping sixteen 31-foot long AWG#16 stranded copper wire as ground radials for my ham radio vertical antenna, or editing the 200+ photos I took during Bishop Barbers visit to St. Joe a couple of weeks ago, or just trying to keep this blog up to date. Somehow my lazy side has gotten the best of me.

Well, here's hoping for a more interesting second half of the week. It's Father's Day on Sunday after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment