Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Stop: Time For A Change

Stop!!!

With over 200 posts in 12 months, I think it's time to pause and think about how I want to proceed goingforward.

In looking back at what I have shared, I hope it has given you a glimpse of my everyday life, as well as that of my family and circle of friends. There were times I thought my stories had been too predictable and too routine. But that IS life. It can be predictable. Routine. Mundane.

On good days, I scribbled forever, to the point that some of my posts had become too lengthy and too verbose. And it had become too narrative as well, if you'd ask me. One thing I would hate was for you to lose interest and go elsewhere.

It is time for a change.

In keeping with the same theme, I'd like to focus on the truly plain, simple, and practical that life has to offer. And I'll make it short, too! I call it, "It's JJ's Peek".

I created this new blog to capture my slice of life from a different perspective. It'll be a candid look at the simplest of things, that is fun and, maybe, humorous, yet true and real. It is everyday life after all.

As for this blog (Let's Figure This One Out), it'll continue to be what it is -- a narration of life as it unfolds. There will be more story-telling, but concise. And that will be its new look.

Both blogs will be a work-in-progress, continuously striving to improve on the last posts, but still keeping true to form. I do hope that you continue to enjoy what I have to share, and I would appreciate it if you can leave me a comment or feedback.

Don't forget.... Let's Figure This One Out (letsfigurethisoneout.blogspot.com) and It's JJ's Peek (itsjjspeek.wordpress.com).


No comments:

Post a Comment