Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Midweek Check


It's Wednesday. Middle of the work week. The hump, as people call it.

The past weekend was just full of activity, with the presentation of Mulan Jr. So things are sort of slowing down a bit, but it wasn't and won't be a quiet week either. Last Monday was volleyball practice. I didn't have 2 on my players and my assistant coach was out, too. He had to attend his daughter's high school orientation. Today, we're having another practice, and I don't know who I will be missing.

Before the end of the work week, I have to book my flight to Pasadena for a union meeting in 2 weeks, and prepare some material I will be needing for that very meeting. If there is anything I hate the most are these same day trips because the day is just so long.

On Friday, I have to leave work early for a doctor's appointment in the afternoon, for my regular check up. In the evening, I have my monthly radio club meeting to attend.

Saturday is a big day. It's my wife's birthday. I have no idea what she wants to do or where to go. Well, not just yet. I know she wants to hold a little party at the house for friends, but nothing final. And definitely not on Saturday. But before I go to bed, I need to make sure I move my clock an hour ahead. It's Daylight Saving Time....on Sunday, that is.

And on Sunday, it's the volleyball jamboree at All Saints. This sort of "opens" the CYO boys volleyball season. Unfortunately, I have not received any confirmation nor game schedule yet. So this could be interesting.

As you can see, it seems like a never-ending set of activities, rolling over from one to the other. When will I get a break???

No comments:

Post a Comment